Wednesday 14 September 2011

The intro.

So me and my girlfriend are sitting on her bed watching Bad Boys 2 back in '09 and Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence if ya don't know) tells Mike Lowry (Will Smith...if you don't know where the fuck you been!?) that he's 'like a dog with that pink thing hanging out.' Now my lovely lady gets this idea that all the deviant male behaviour that she's witnessed throughout her dating life can be attributed to this pink thing. So we decided to write a book about all the crazy stuff we observed while at uni and beyond from the perspective of the two different sexes....hence The Pink Theory was born.

Which brings me to this blog. Seeing as we're still in the process of finishing the book before we get it published, coupled with the fact that crazy shit seems to happen in my life all the time that warrants talking about, I figured the web is the place to put it all out there. It's going to be new material that isn't in the book, as well as snippets from the book.

So like I said in the description...this is not about fairytales. This is about truth. Ugly, naked and in your face. It's not about making friends. It's not about convincing people that the good guy always ends up with the girl and whatever other hollywood bullshit is out there. It's also not about saying that the bad guy always wins. This is real life. In all it's fucked up glory.

I hope you enjoy my take on things. If not, i'm sure your prince will be along to kiss you shortly and take you away to your castle made of rainbows and sunshine ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment